The Centre, together with the School of Electrical, Computer and Telecommunications Engineering, has access to considerable experience at running practical modular short courses for Industry and several are planned in the power quality area.
Continuing Education courses are offered at all levels. These range from
- Awareness courses for senior management,
- Review courses for engineering managers,
- Technically detailed courses for professional engineers and technical staff from suppliers and users of electricity, to
- Formal courses for the next generation of engineers and technicians.
Examples of other courses available are:
- Master of Electrical Power Engineering
- Solar Photovoltaic Energy Systems (delivered at your place of business)
- Quality of Electrical Supply
- Applied Power Quality (Harmonics, Unbalance, Sags, PQ Monitoring)
- Applied Power Quality (Fluctuations/flicker, Harmonics, Unbalance)
Other courses that can be arranged include Electrical Drive Systems and Power Quality from an Energy Managers Perspective.
Workshops on Australian and International Standards are also available. Arrangements can be made to have the above courses or specially tailored courses on various aspects of power engineering delivered at your business (minimum numbers apply).