A free Airport Pickup service is available for all newly enrolled UOW International Students and UOW College students who have an offer for a course at the UOW South Western Sydney (Liverpool) campus, and who will live in the South Western and Western areas of Sydney.
Eligible students will be collected from Sydney Airport International or Domestic terminal and transported directly to their accommodation destination.
To be eligible, students must live in the South Western and Western areas of Sydney. To check your eligibility and request a booking, please complete the form at the link below. You will receive a confirmation email from the Penrith Minibus Service once your booking form has been assessed.
Important information to note:
- This service is for students arriving from an incoming flight to Sydney Airport, being transported to an address located within the West and South West of Sydney.
- Each student requiring an airport pickup service must submit their own individual booking request online.
- Airport Pickup requests must be submitted at least 72 hours prior to your arrival in Australia. Requests submitted after this time period, may not be approved in time. We encourage you to book as early as possible once your flight and accommodation arrangements are in place.
- Additional family members or friends of the enrolled student, travelling to the same location, may also use the service. If you have additional travellers with you, please advise of this via the booking request form below and our transport company will contact you to arrange payment. The cost is $20 for each additional person and must be paid in Australian dollars three days prior to arrival.
- This free airport pick-up service may be transporting several students and private passengers at the time of your arrival. The vehicle will depart when all of the students and passengers have arrived, therefore it is important that you wait for the driver at the indicated locations below. Due to unexpected delays of other arrivals, occasionally there may be a wait.