Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS)
PASS (Peer Assisted Study Sessions) are:
- group study sessions that are facilitated by PASS leaders, who are current students and have excelled in the subject
- voluntary weekly sessions
- designed to maximise your understanding of the subject content and to develop study skills and relevant exam techniques
- attached to subjects that over time have proven to be challenging for students
- proven to produce higher subject marks for students that attend regularly.
- open to all students enrolled in the PASS supported subject
- a relaxed and casual study environment
- available online for some subjects
Check the Timetable to see if PASS or PASS Online is available for your subject.
Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS) have been running at UOW since 2002. The UOW PASS Program is the most awarded PASS program in the world.
UOW is the National Centre for PASS in the Australasian region.