Are you a third party needing to verify a student's credentials? The following options are available.
The information you need may be available on the University's Graduate roll. The public graduate roll lists student names, qualifications, awards and dates of graduation.
My eQuals - digital academic documents
Digital academic documentation is available to UOW students through My eQuals, a shared digital portal being used by 47 universities across Australia and New Zealand to host and authenticate digital academic documents. Through My eQuals, UOW will digitally issue:
- Australian Higher Education Graduation Statements (AHEGS); and
- UOWx Awards and UOWx Records (where relevant).
My eQuals provides a number of benefits for both students and third party organisations, they are:
- A secure platform for universities to host and authenticate official digital academic documentation
- Anytime, anywhere access for students to share their digitally issued documentation
- Once issued, students can share their certified digital documentation with nominated third parties; and
- Third parties can use the platform for education verification purposes, i.e., via online access to official documentation.
Having access to digital academic documentation avoids the need for students to hold multiple original or certified copies of their academic documents, ultimately saving time, paper and money.
Online enrolment record profile
UOW students are able to generate an online enrolment record to provide to third parties (login details) to verify the information. If students are alumni without password access to their SOLS account, they can login using their student ID barcode.
If either of the above options do not meet the request need, or you need to request additional student information, to ensure UOW complies with Australian Privacy Laws:
- Please complete a consent to release student information form
- Obtain a signature from the student; and
- Send your request, together with a completed and signed copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org