Conditions of Parking
Any vehicle parked on the Main Campus 8.30am - 6.30pm, Monday-Friday, must display a valid parking permit or a ticket.
Reserved, UOW and Motorcycle Permit holders must display the permit on the driver’s side of the windscreen (fixed on the motorcycle). Permits must not be placed behind tinted areas.
Pay & Display tickets must be displayed on the dashboard, correct side up.
Incorrect placement may incur a fine if Parking Enforcement Officers cannot check the validity of a permit or ticket.
Pay & Display tickets are enforced 8.30am - 6.30pm, Monday to Friday
- 2P: 2 hour parking. Additional 2P bays are available 4pm-6.30pm in the Northern Carpark (P5), where the use of permit bays is allowed after 4pm.
Ovals Carpark (P7):
- 2P ticket: 2 hour parking.
- 24 bays of 2P bays are available 8.30am - 6.30pm.
- Additional 2P bays are available 4pm - 6.30pm where the use of the permit bays is allowed after 4pm.
The Short-term Parking Station is in operation every day. Rates differ for these periods:
- 8.30am-6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- 6.30pm-8.30am, Monday to Friday.
- All day, Saturday/Sunday.
Restricted Parking Area rules apply 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and permit and ticketed parking conditions apply 8.30am - 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
The Restricted Parking Area Scheme applies to all University properties. Its enforcement is managed through the issue of penalty notices processed by the State Debt Recovery Office, Office of State Revenue, NSW Government.