This event will be catered. Registrations are limited. Apply now to be considered.
The grad recruitment cycle is long and can seem overly complicated with all the different things the recruiters ask you to do. Make sure you understand the process, what they are looking for and how you can compete for the grad role of your dreams with our assessment centre simulation workshop.
Participants must be available to attend the whole program on the day, which runs from 9.30 to 2:00pm on the Wollongong campus.
This is a one day program that covers:
- GradConnection presents: an introduction to graduate programs.
- Job search strategies including setting up an online profile and methods of applying.
- What industry are looking for in a successful candidate.
- Hints and tips.
- Expert Q&A panel – the application process.
- Your chance to ask industry experts and employers questions about any aspect of the graduate recruitment process, including interviews, psychometric tests, online application processes and assessment centres.
- Assessment Centre Simulation.
- Gain valuable experience participating in an assessment centre simulation, preparing yourself for an important part of many graduate and vacation program application processes.
- Psychometric testing run by Testgrid.
- Get a real life practice at the professional testing.
To complete the psychometric testing, you will need to BYO laptop, mobile phone or tablet.
Registrations are limited. Apply now to be considered.