This session will help candidates learn different techniques to expedite their writing, interpretations, and analysis. During this session, Professor Simon Moss will impart a range of insights on how candidates can make progress on their thesis as efficiently as possible.
After you attend this seminar, you will have learnt:
- Techniques to write more fluently and precisely—so you can write over 2000 words a day effectively
- How to interpret your findings, identify alternative explanations, and write the practical implications of your study more efficiently
- Complete ethics applications more swiftly
- Determine whether you have completed sufficient empirical work to submit your thesis
- Collaborate to learn other efficient techniques
Who is this for:
All HDR candidates at any stage.