The program aims to provide attendees with an overview of key areas of mass spectrometry, focusing on the fundamentals to train the next generation of academic researchers and industrial employees. Topics include:
- Making ions: ion sources; EI/CI, ESI/APCI
- Structure elucidation in ‘omics
- Imaging MS
- Ion mobility
Confirmed teachers for the school include:
- Dr David Marshall, QUT
- Dr Luke Carroll, Macquarie University
- Dr Nicol Rijs, UNSW Sydney
- Dr Jens Soltwisch, University of Münster
- Dr Tyren Dodgen, Waters
- Dr Marianne Engeser, University of Bonn
Registration: $250 for ANZSMS29 conference delegates; $300 otherwise. Registration will open on May 1st and close June 2nd. 35 spaces are available, so be sure to register early!
Note: You are eligible for a full refund provided you inform the organizing committee via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to 5pm AEST Friday June 2.
School registration will include shared accommodation and most meals for attendees.