These programs are targeted towards current public health professionals looking to upskill and advance their career, or those seeking a career change to public health.
You will be exposed to the great public health challenges of our time, and be equipped with cross-disciplinary, work-ready skills to address them.
In this session, our panel will discuss the following topics:
- Overview and benefits of studying the Graduate Certificate and Master of Public Health
- Career and professional development opportunities
- How to apply, key dates, and entry requirements
- Commonwealth Supported Places (CSPs) and HECS HELP loans.
- Study delivery, subjects and workload
There will be a chance to have your course questions answered by the panel