These programs are targeted at current and emerging health leaders from all types of backgrounds including, nurses, doctors, allied professionals, administrators and others where you can learn more about the best in health leadership and business management and it is all on-line (providing the opportunity for flexibility that can help meet your work-life-study needs). During the webinar, Dr Maria Mackay, from the School of Nursing and Janet Frizell, from the Future Student Division will discuss the following topics:
- Overview of the Graduate Certificate and Masters of Medical and Health Leadership programs
- The value of work integrated learning
- Career opportunities
- The value of evidence-based practice and the future of the health workforce
- How to apply, key dates and entry requirements
- Commonwealth Supported Places and HECS HELP loans
- Study delivery, subjects and workload.
There will also be the opportunity to ask questions during a live Q&A with our presenters.