These courses provide a solid grounding in Indigenous trauma and recovery practice, and the Master of Indigenous Health also provides the opportunity to expand research and leadership skills to put graduates in the position to lead change.
Our programs have been co-designed with a broad range of First Nations people and Indigenous organisations.
The core subjects are taught using an Indigenous Framework, in a culturally safe and inclusive environment.
Join Dr Liz Dale, Worimi Woman [-0-], Senior Lecturer from the School of Medical, Indigenous and Health Sciences, along with Janet Frizell, Postgraduate Recruitment Coordinator as they discuss the following topics:
- Overview and benefits of studying the Graduate Certificate in Indigenous Trauma and Recovery Practice and Master of Indigenous Health
- Career and professional development opportunities
- How to apply, key dates and entry requirements
- Commonwealth Supported Places and HECS HELP loans.
- Study delivery, subjects and workload.
There will be a chance to have your course questions answered by the panel.