The program develops the skills needed to respond to the dynamic business environment through identifying, implementing and managing best business practices through all stages of business life cycles.
During the webinar, the Executive MBA Program Director, Student Recruitment staff and Alumni will discuss the following topics:
- Executive MBA course structure
- Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma entry pathway options
- Exciting opportunities the program offers including an overseas study tour
- Course summary, including course duration, time commitments, location and course costs
- Career benefits and opportunities that Executive MBA program provides
- Key dates and application processes.
You will also engage with Alumni, to hear their insights and what the program has helped them achieve in their career.
There will also be the opportunity to ask questions during a live Q&A.