During the webinar you will be joined by a panel of experts from the Faculty of Business and Law hosted by Professor McCarthy.
She will join academics and postgraduate recruitment staff, as well as a current student to discuss everything you need to know about studying a postgraduate business degree including:
- Postgraduate Business degrees available for Trimester 1 2023 intake
- Commonwealth supported Graduate Certificate and Master's degree options available in 2023
- Flexibility of programs including course delivery modes, and online study to suit work and personal schedules
- What’s involved with postgraduate study such as workload and timetables
- Academic support you’ll receive during your degree
- The student experience when studying postgraduate business
- Benefits of being a Sydney Business School student at UOW.
There will also be the opportunity to ask questions during a live Q&A with our panel of experts