This is the show where a motley crew of performance students complete their university studies by conjuring an Australian theatre contribution to the canon of Western films.
It’s a degustation of Hollywood hegemony, featuring all the archetypal scenes from the Western genre that you know and love (even if you haven’t actually seen them).
Through minimal signifiers, the audience and site of the performance are cast to create the show, which constantly oscillates along spectrums of acting and not-acting, silliness and seriousness, and the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Cast: Britty Barr, Domenic Hort, Sam Mackinnon, Harry O’Keeffe, Thomas G. Roberts, Hannah Schibeci, Emily Smith, Liam Wagstaffe and Bill Wilson
- Stage Manager: Kiara Smith
- Assistant Stage Manager: Nu Anh Thi Tran
- Sound Designer: Annika Bertinat
- Costume Designer: Milo Michell