School of Civil, Mining, Environmental and Architectural Engineering

Student Enquiries

Please contact the team via email or phone 1300 ASK UOW | 1300 275 869 for student enquiries relating to: 

  • Course transfer/withdrawal/deferral
  • Declaring major/minor
  • Application for credit for prior learning
  • Application for leave of absence

Phone: 1300 ASK UOW | 1300 275 869

General Enquiries

For more information on specific school academic contacts, please visit our people.
For more information on specific school professional staff, please visit the university contact directory.