Here are some things you should think about regarding personal safety:
- Am I remaining alert to my surroundings at all times?
- Am I walking alone at night time?
- Should I ask Security or someone else to accompany me if I am concerned for my safety after dark at university?
- Have I told someone where I’m going and when I’ll be back?
- Am I clear on where I need to go and how to get there?
- Am I choosing the safest form of transport or well-lit pathway to get there?
- Do I know who to call and what to do in the event of an emergency?
- Is my personal property and cash safely secured?
Use the Safe Zone app
Download and use the SafeZone app for the easiest and quickest way to contact UOW Security.