We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising. To find out more, read our privacy policy and cookie policy

Volunteers & work experience

Who to contact?

For those people seeking to undertake work experience or volunteer for the University we recommend you contact the Insurance Officer in Financial Services on extension 5264.