The UOW Domestic Recruitment team is able to provide a number of services to schools in NSW to help prepare students for university.
High school students
- Degrees & scholarships
- Double degrees
- ATAR-based admission
- Early Admission
- Important dates
- High achievers
- Other entry options
- International Baccalaureate
- First year student FAQs
- Advice for future students
- Moving to Wollongong
- Year 10 students
- Parents & carers
- Career Advisers
- Study costs
- Brochures for High School students
- Discovery Day
The team can offer the following tools:
- School visit requests
- Request brochures for your school
- Information about UOW degrees and other programs, e.g Early Admission
UOW School Visits
Students are often interested in receiving information about university life from current university students. A UOW School Visit is a fantastic opportunity for schools to have UOW student representatives present timely and relevant information which students can relate to.
Presentations are structured to include topics such as the ATAR, subject selection (for Year 10 audiences), UOW facilities, balancing academic and social life and much more. We recommend allowing 40-60 minutes for each visit.
Please email the UOW Domestic Student Recruitment Coordinator assigned to your region to organise a bespoke UOW Visit to your school, or to order any of our current brochures.
UOW Domestic Student Recruitment Coordinators
Schools in: South Western Sydney | Liverpool | Fairfield | Bankstown | Parramatta | Macarthur
Deb Neich (Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri)
email@example.com | (02) 4221 3249
Schools in: Sutherland | Southern Sydney | Southern Highlands | Central West | Far South Coast
firstname.lastname@example.org | (02) 4221 5671
Schools in: Illawarra | Shoalhaven | Murray | North East VIC
Emily Laycock (Tues, Wed, Thurs)
email@example.com | (02) 4221 5942
Schools in: ACT | Sydney (Central, East, North) | Inner West
firstname.lastname@example.org | (02) 4298 1441
Schools in: NSW North Coast | New England | Riverina - Murray | Blue Mountains | Western Sydney
email@example.com | (02) 4221 4473
The UOW Early Admission program enables high achieving and motivated students to receive an early offer to study at UOW based on their academic performance and commitment to study during Years 11 and 12.
Successful applicants will receive notice of the outcome of their application before they sit their final school exams.
- All students who are completing their final year at an Australian high school are eligible to apply.
- All UOW undergraduate degrees are offered, including special programs for high achieving students.
- Applications will only be accepted via the UOW Early Admission website.
- Students will be assessed by UOW.
- Successful applicants will be made a formal offer to study at UOW before they sit their final school exams.
Check the UOW Early Admission site for details and updates.