University of Surrey
Length of study: 1 or 2 semesters
Language of instruction: English
About: The University of Surrey is one of the UK's top professional, scientific and technological universities. Named as The Times and Sunday Times University of the Year 2016, Surrey has a world-class profile and a leading reputation in teaching and research. The University is heavily involved in the local community in sporting and the arts. The city of Surrey is a vibrant, historic centre with many retail and dining options, music festivals and old architecture.
- University of Surrey Homepage
- Incoming Exchange Students
- Important Dates for Exchange Students
- Preparing for your Exchange
- The University of Surrey aims to provide all exchange students with Accommodation; however a place is not guaranteed.
- Accommodation options are grouped into self-catered 'Courts of Residence' on three sites: Stag Hill, Manor Park, and Hazel Farm. The blocks include ensuite rooms as well as shared rooms that also share kitchens and bathrooms.
- Accommodation Prices and types of rooms can be compared and applied for by incoming students.
- Other: Should a student wish to rent privately off-campus, The University of Surrey Accommodation Office can be contacted for information and advice.
- Course catalogue: University of Surrey Module Catalogue
- Credit load:
- Exchange students are expected to take full-time study which is comprised of 60 Surrey Credits per semester.
- Most modules at the University of Surrey are 15 Surrey Credits.
- As far as possible, students should select modules from one department, one degree course and one study level to reduce the risk of timetable conflicts.
- Some modules are not available to exchange students or must be taken alongside a related module or have capped numbers and this will normally be indicated under Pre-requisites/Co-requisites in the module description.
- Digital Media (DMA) modules are unavailable for exchange students.
Special conditions: University of Surrey Incoming Exchange Student FAQs