University of Leeds
Length of study: 1 or 2 semesters
Language of instruction: English
About: Established in 1904, the University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK. A world top 100 university, Leeds is globally renowned for high quality teaching and research. With campus located a ten-minute walk from the centre of Leeds, students can take full advantage of what the city has to offer. With more than 6,000 international students, Leeds is one of the most multicultural campuses in the UK.
- Housing is guaranteed for exchange students.
- The University of Leeds Accommodation Office offers both catered and non-catered housing options.
- Estimated Living Costs should be taken into consideration when selecting and applying for your accommodation options.
- (List suitable for exchange): Specific module information as well as restrictions for exchange students can be found through the university's What can I Study? page.
- Course catalogue: as above
- Credit load: A full-time workload at Leeds is 60 credits per semester. It is suggested that you apply for more modules than you need (80 to 100 credits per semester recommended) in case some choices are not possible. Subjects range from 10 to 20 credits each.
- Some faculties have restrictions in place for exchange students, also available through the What can I Study? page online.