IESEG School of Management
Language of instruction: Classes taught in English
About: Established in Lille in 1964, within Université Catholique de Lille, France’s largest private university, IÉSEG is now one of the top 10 business schools in France. It was ranked 3rd by the Magazine L’Étudiant/ L’Express in its Ranking of Academic Excellence in French Business Schools 2014 ; ranked 21st in the world in the Financial Times Global Masters in Management Rankings 2015. IÉSEG strives to create a truly international learning environment for its students, faculty and staff. IÉSEG currently hosts 4300 students on its both campuses, with 1900 international students. More than 84% of IÉSEG faculty is international.
LILLE is the 3rd student city in France, French youngest and friendliest metropolis with a vibrant cultural scene and outstanding quality of life. It is the gateway to north-western Europe with 5 European capitals within a 250 km radius: IÉSEG is easily reached from Brussels (35 minutes), London (1h20) and Paris (1 hour). You will discover a unique blend of European traditions, integrating the charm of French city life and with Northern European architecture and history.
- Home page
- Exchange website
- Academic calendar
- IESEG Lille - Paris Exchange Programme Information
- IESEG Passport: guide for international students
- Courses available for incoming exchange students
- Learning Agreement (course choice)
- All exchange students have access to Bachelor courses and Master students have access to Master electives. Courses are to be chosen within the Grande École Program ONLY. These include topics such as Audit and Control, Finance, Strategic Organization, Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurship and innovation, International Business Economics and Strategy, International Negotiation and Sales Management, Marketing, Management of Information Systems, Operations Management, Quantitative Methods.
French as Foreign Language: Courses for beginners, pre-intermediates, intermediates and Business French for advanced levels are offered each semester at no extra cost to our partner universities. Other foreign languages are also available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese.
- Credit load: In the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), the normal workload for a full-time student is 30 credits per semester. The number of contact hours varies from the format and the level of the course. Therefore students usually have to attend from 8 to 15 courses per semester to get 30 ECTS. We recommend exchange students to take a minimum of 20 credits per semester.
Subject Restrictions: UOW’s exchange agreement is with IESEG School of Management only, therefore is available to UOW Business students