University of Auckland, New Zealand
City: Auckland CBD, Auckland
Country: New Zealand
Length of study: 1 or 2 semesters
Language of instruction: English
About: The city of Auckland is a modern and innovative city on New Zealand’s North Island. Students will fall in love with the university’s convenient location, with beautiful waters, rainforests, thermal springs and volcanic cones just a stone’s throw away. The North Island also boasts world-class wineries and stunning Kiwi beaches.
The University of Auckland is the largest and highest ranked university in New Zealand, offering subjects across eight different faculties.
Students can direct enrol in any four courses at the University of Auckland, as long as they have met equivalent prerequisites at their home university. Accommodation in one of our modern, centrally located University residences is guaranteed for study abroad students, and fully integrated with local kiwi students. Study abroad students have full access to University services, such as our Health & Counselling Centre, Sport & Recreation Centre, and Libraries & Learning Services. We also offer a robust campus life, with over 200 student clubs to choose from.
- University of Auckland Homepage
- University of Auckland Info for Exchange Students
- University of Auckland International Students
- There is guardanteed accommodation for exchange students if you apply by the required deadline
- Visit our virtual fair booth
- Take a virtual campus tour
- Experience campus life
- See what one of dorms looks like
- Watch a pre-recorded information session
- Flip through study abroad brochure
- Check out Univeristy of Auckland Instagram