Presenters: Christina Salopek - Learning and Engagement Librarian & Nick Zografos - Learning & Research Services Librarian, Liaison Librarians
HDR workshop: Getting Started with EndNote
As an HDR candidate, you need to manage all the many references you will accumulate. Using software such as EndNote helps you organise and keep working with your references more easily.
This seminar will introduce you to the basics of using Endnote to store and retrieve references and generate bibliographies in different citation styles.
By the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Create an EndNote Library
- Manually enter a reference into EndNote
- Import references from a library database into EndNote
- Insert an EndNote citation into a Word document
- Understand where to find EndNote help
Who is this for:
Early stage HDR candidates