Staff are encouraged to help implement positive and sustainable change within their workplace by becoming a UOW Environment Champion.
By becoming an Environment Champion, you can:
- promote the University’s sustainability initiatives by encouraging fellow colleagues to be environmentally friendly
- help to reach a wider and more diverse range of staff to gather ideas, opinions and feedback on environmental initiatives
- receive support to implement your own environmental workplace improvements
- share information about the activities of the Environment Unit
- become part of a network of environmental innovation where you can connect with others in the University.
The level of involvement is up to you and your workplace supervisor. Contact the Environment Unit on email@example.com to find out more about getting involved, or share your ideas.