Booking information guidelines
Essential information for parties booking UOW facilities is available in the Guidelines for the use of UOW Common Teaching Spaces. The Guideline covers emergency and safety procedures, access to services available, pricing information and insurance requirements.
Booking UOW teaching facilities
The booking (hiring) and use of UOW facilities are subject to certain conditions.
Teaching facility booking requests must be made using the Application to Hire UOW Teaching Venues form found below.
Internal UOW booking requests:
- Application to Book UOW Teaching Venues (Internal) - PDF Form
- Application to Book UOW Teaching Venues (Internal) - Printable PDF
External clients hire requests:
- Application to Hire UOW Teaching Venues (External) - PDF Form
- Application to Hire UOW Teaching Venues (External) - Printable PDF
- Conditions of Hire Agreement
Conditions of Hire Agreement should be reviewed and submitted at the same time as your hire application.
Once complete, the application form and Conditions of Hire Agreement (external clients) should be submitted by email to email@example.com.
The forms may also be faxed to +61 2 4221 3295, or you can post them to:
The Timetabling Officer
Academic Registrar’s Division
University of Wollongong
NSW 2522 Australia
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org