Strengthening relations between India and Australia.
Over the years, the relations between India and Australia, especially those related to trade, security and international cooperation, have grown exponentially. Together we are strategic partners in the Indo-Pacific region and beyond.
Across our UOW campuses, we have a strong Indian diaspora who are significantly contributing to their University and community. Across Australia, the number of Indian born individuals is growing.
The increasing cultural diversity has greatly benefited Australia and UOW. The University is keen to build upon this rich tradition.
With the Vice-Chancellor's Leadership Scholarship-India, we seek to inspire a new generation of young, promising, and passionate leaders from India. To give them the knowledge, skills, and worldviews to be the future leaders who would play a crucial role as India and Australia further develop their strategic partnership.
The UOW Vice-Chancellor's Leadership Scholarship-India will challenge recipients to develop leadership potential alongside a network of like-minded students striving to create positive change.
The scholarship will provide generous financial assistance, leadership training, dedicated academic support, community networking, and global mobility opportunities. The recipients will be selected based on their academic achievement and leadership potential.
This scholarship is for you if:
- You’re a natural leader, and you play a pivotal role as an influencer, and a role model at your school and in your community.
- You can demonstrate academic excellence and achievements throughout high school.
- You have big ideas and goals, and you want to collaborate with others to bring them to life.
- You strive to inspire others to achieve great things.
- You're determined to bring positive change to your community and the world.
- You are a citizen of India and wish to undertake a full time undergraduate degree in Australia.
If you believe you satisfy the above-mentioned criteria and would like to to be considered for this scholarship, please submit your EOI.