With COVID-19, how is this program running in 2021?
This program is running face-to-face.
What will I do?
As a Science Space Ambassador you will be the face of the Science Space and will be required to explain exhibits to schools and the visiting public.
How will I benefit?
- Hone your presentation skills as you adapt explanations for different ages / cultural backgrounds
- Gain experience in front of house and retail
- Become adept at science communication in the exhibition and science shows
- Developing a greater understanding of science and knowledge of astronomy
How do I apply?
Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com or dropped in at reception
Are there any special requirements for this role?
Yes, you must be a first or second year student with an Education or Science degree background.
Minimum requirements for UOWx recognition
To receive UOWx recognition, you must complete the following:
- An "engaged" student will need to complete a minimum of 20 hours within a calendar year.
- A "highly engaged" student will need to complete a minimum of 35 hours within a calendar year.
Visit the Science Space site.
|Where?||When?||Time commitment||Type||Learning Streams|
||Minimum of 4 hours per week.||