Scholarship Opportunities in Science, Medicine and Health
- HLT37215 Certificate III in Pathology Collection
- Additional Scholarship Opportunities
- The Nancy Etz Scholarship
HLT37215 Certificate III in Pathology Collection is a nationally accredited program which covers the underpinning theory, practice and legislative elements required by persons working in the area of pathology specimen collection. Practical and industry-focused, this program explores the role of the pathology collector and the knowledge and skills required. It also examines the critical areas of workplace safety and care.
This year, the course is available as a fee-free scholarship to students who are:
- Aged 17-24
- Recipient of government benefits
- Displaced due to Covid
For more information and to apply, visit Southern IML Pathology.
The Nancy Etz Academic Scholarship was created to recognize an outstanding student and provide them the resources needed to advance in their disciplines and eventually pursue their dream careers.
Scholarship Award Amount: $1000
Scholarship Deadline: February 1, 2022
Applicants must meet one of the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
- Current high school senior that has been accepted into a college or university