175 fully sponsored places are available
Up to 175 fully sponsored places are available for equity students and students from In2Uni high schools.
You may be eligible to be assessed for an sponsored place if you meet one or more of the following criteria:
- You are attending an In2Uni Sponsored School in Year 12 (Check that your school is currently sponsored)
- You or your parents are in receipt of a Centrelink (or other Commonwealth) means-tested income support payment [such as a Disability Support Pension, Parenting Payment (Single) or Carer Payment]
- You are Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- You are able to provide supporting documentation that you are experiencing social disadvantage or financial hardships which may impact on your ability to participate in the program without some financial assistance (e.g. letter from School Advisor or head teacher)
- You have a disability or medical condition; including mental health conditions (letter from treating physician)
Please indicate on your application form if you would like to apply for a sponsored place.
A limited number of equity grants valued at $500 each are available for equity students. This grant is available to offset costs associated with attending the course, such as lost income and travel or accommodation costs, and it is not intended to cover the $460 program costs. Students can indicate if they would like to apply for a grant on their application form.