The School of Business is inviting expressions of interest from suitably qualified applicants for casual academic vacancies in following core and inter-disciplinary areas of:
If successful, casual academics are expected to:
- have a thorough knowledge of the topic/skills they are teaching
- be able to communicate their knowledge clearly
- possess enthusiasm for learning & teaching
- be encouraging and approachable, treat all students fairly
- demonstrate good organizational, communication and presentation skills
- be punctual, and come to class prepared
- act in accordance with occupational health and safety practices, University policy and legislative requirements at all times.
Working in Australia
Applicants must be eligible to undertake paid work in Australia. Documentary proof of citizenship/visa will be required before successful applicants can commence work. Scholarship holders and international students should check the terms of their scholarship or visa before applying.
All applicants should be able to work until the end of the relevant session.
Rate of pay
Rates vary depending on qualifications and whether repeat class activity and marking are involved. For further details of rates, please refer to the Information for casual staff.