This workshop entails a two-hour interactive program of learning. By the end of this workshop, you will be able to use PCOC outcome data to drive change. This workshops focuses on:
- Learning how to use and interpret clinical outcome data
- Diving into PCOC data to drive change
- Critically reflecting on how to use PCOC reports, including patient-level information
- Using data to target an area for improvement
- Using PCOC data to plan improvements
- Applying quality improvement strategies to plan and drive change in practice
To attend this workshop, you will have to have completed PCOC’s clinical leadership workshop that focuses on PCOC’s assessment and response framework.
The target audience for this workshop includes clinicians and managers who are familiar with PCOC reports and assessment tools.
It is recommended that you attend this workshop with at least one other colleague from your service. A group from your service is welcome to attend, as this can help drive change. Participants are required to bring their most recent PCOC outcome report, and supplementary reports, as this will be used to help focus on improvements that are meaningful and relevant to your service.
- Services who are registered with PCOC
- Complete the PCOC Essentials Manager’s module
- View the video (11min) PCOC quality improvement approach and tools
Register below to participate in one of the upcoming 2023 'Using PCOC Reports for QI Improvement' workshops.
Time: 14:00 - 16:00 (Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra)