University of Canterbury
Country: New Zealand
Language of instruction: Classes taught in English
About: The University of Canterbury is a prestigious and progressive university, with a leafy green campus situated in one of the safest and resilient cities in the world. Experience adrenaline, art, biculturalism, biodiversity, innovation, the southern lights, sustainability and more, while studying at a world-class institution.
- Distance learning courses
- 200 level Law courses
- Fine Arts (studio art) courses
- Forest Biology (FORE218)
- Teacher Education courses
- Note: Education courses with EDUC course code under the Bachelor of Arts schedule are available to Exchange students.
- some Physical Education and Sport Coaching courses require police checks. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check if the Physical Education and Sport Coaching courses you wish to take require police checks.
- Journalism courses
- Courses in MBA and Executive Development programmes
- All clinical practice courses
- Communication Disorders are open to students who meet pre-requisites except for the clinical practice courses
- Social Work – field work courses are not open to Exchange students. Entry to other theory courses will be considered case-by-case basis and approval from Social Work will be required.
Some other courses are limited entry and may have additional entry requirements. Please contact the International Mobility Co-ordinator if you have enquiries about course restrictions.