Leveraged funding opportunities
The Federal and State Governments offer several funding programs to support collaborative research between the University and industry. UOW has a proven track record in of working with Industry to receive government grants. Watch the MMS video to find out how a grant in partnership with UOW can help to future proof your business. Some of the programs, specifically designed to link Universities to industry include:
- TechVouchers (supported by the NSW Department of Industry)
- Collaboration Vouchers (UOW specific program supported by the NSW Department of Industry)
- Innovation Connections (supported by Department of Industry, Innovation and Science)
- Building Partnerships (supported by Jobs for NSW)
- Advantage SME (supported by the NSW Department of Industry)
These programs subsidise the cost of commercial research, usually on a dollar for dollar basis. Eligibility and available matched funding varies between each of the schemes.
Contact us to discuss the differences between the schemes and to understand which would best suit your businesses circumstances and project goals.
Next level funding
Longer term research projects with substantial and complex objectives can be supported by the Australian Research Council (ARC) and/or the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). Successful applications in these schemes are typically built upon well-formed and proven collaborative foundations of smaller successful projects.