The aim of this course is to provide a basic introduction to R and R Studio for statistical analysis. We will use R studio to access R.
- Postgraduate students/staff who have previously completed an introductory statistics subject and are planning to use this package.
- importing, editing and saving data
- how R "sees" data
- basic summary displays and graphing
- basic operations and functions
- How to perform various tests
- $120 - $109 (internal)
- Professor Marijka Batterham, Director, Statistical Consulting Centre
This course is run by the Statistical Consulting Centre and is supported by the Applied Statistics Education and Research Collaboration (ASEARC) through the National Institute of Applied Statistics Research Australia (NIASRA)