What to expect:
- Dr Oriana Price, Senior Lecturer, Program Director MHRM, Faculty of Business and Law will provide insight into the subjects delivered within the course.
- Participate in an interactive session allowing you to network with your new cohort.
- Live Q&A Session to help you understand topics such as:
- Support available for mature age student
- Balancing course work with employment and home life
- Staying focused on the big picture
- Understanding remote study and student expectations
This session is designed for students studying Human Resources Management, to give you an opportunity to interact with the staff and students that will support your through your study. The session is not designed to replace your postgraduate orientation on the 4th February.
Who should attend?
All postgraduate students (domestic and international) with an offer to start studying Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management or a Master of Human Resources Management in 2021.
If you would like further information, please contact Business Future Students.