A betrayal of Jean Genet. A butchering of Heiner Müller. An exploitation of all involved.
About the production
- Written and Directed by Ellen Houghton and Malcolm Whittaker.
- Performed by Second Year, Bachelor of Performance students: Adam Alkuheli, Brittany Barr, Sarah Bergman, Patrick Ferrer, Mia Gibson, Zachary Hanlon, Elise Holland, Samantha Mackinnon, Christopher Potter, Thomas Roberts, Emily Smith, Liam Wagstaffe.
- Stage Managers: George Brooks and Ellie Wedgwood
- Production Managers: James Sutherland and Simon Finnegan
- Lighting Designer: Ellie Wedgwood, in collaboration with Karen Norris
- Sound Designer: George Brooks, in collaboration with Malcolm Whittaker.
- Operators: George Brooks and Angela Tran.
- Stagehand: Ellie Wedgwood
- Set Realisation: Alistair Davies (RIP)
Please be advised that this production contains coarse language, depictions of violence, acknowledgement of the existence of sex, childishness, subjugation, etc.
- Thursday 27 May – 8.00pm - 9.30pm
- Friday 28 May – 8.00pm - 9.30pm
- Saturday 29 May – 2.00pm - 3.30pm
- Saturday 29 May – 8.00pm - 9.30pm
COVID-19 Information for patrons
It is a condition of entry that all patrons wear face masks for the duration of the show. If you have a medial exemption, please send a message at the time of your booking to make the front of house staff aware of this. Patrons are advised that as masks are in use, patrons will be seated next to one another.
Please be advised that this production has a COVID-Safe plan in place to reduce risk of potential virus transmission. If you are unwell or displaying cold and flu type symptoms, including coughing, you will not be permitted entry. Refunds will be issued if you are unwell and unable to attend.
No tickets will be available at the door - all tickets must be purchased online.