The Seminar will have two main areas of focus; to profile UOW’s cybersecurity expertise and identify UOW as a thought leader in the technical and regulatory fields of cybersecurity.
UOW has an international reputation for providing quality information communications and technology teaching and research, including cybersecurity.
UOW is well placed to deliver sound research outcomes which maximise the impact of private and public funding to influence industry and public policy in this space.
Representatives from industry and government will be invited to attend.
- Professor Patricia M. Davidson, Vice-Chancellor, UOW
- The Hon Victor Dominello MP, Minister for Customer Service and Minister for Digital
- Professor Jennifer L. Martin AC, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research & Innovation), UOW
- Professor Colin Picker, Executive Dean, Faculty of Business and Law, UOW
- Distinguished Professor Willy Susilo, Head of the School of Computing and Information, UOW
- Dr Yannan Li, Associate Research Fellow, School of Computing and Information Technology, UOW
- Fiona Rankin, Director, Information Management & Technology Services, UOW
- Philippa Cogswell, Partner, Cybersecurity & Digital Trust, PwC
- Professor Rob McLaughlin, Australian National Centre for Ocean Resources and Security (ANCORS)
Registrations are essential.