The Women's Research Engineers Network (WREN) is holding an online workshop split over 2 days (2 & 3 December, 9:00-10:30am each day).
In this career planning workshop, Dr Shelda Debowski will guide you to reflect on your career strategy and create a roadmap to career success.
Academics at all levels, and research students (PhD and Masters level) are invited to participate.
The workshop will be structured as follows:
- Building your career plan and strategy
- Addressing career challenges and pitfalls
- Extending your support base: Mentors, sponsors and collaborators
- Building and strengthening your research / academic identity
- Strategies to develop your narrative and evidence base
- Taking it forward: creating your mentoring circle
Register for the zoom details via the link.