Join our UOW South Western Sydney Online Information Evening and discover where UOW can take you.
UOW South Western Sydney Online Information Evening
UOW opened its campus in South Western Sydney in 2017, just 300 metres walk from the Liverpool train station. It is a popular destination for students in the Great South West, with courses offered across business, communication and media, information and communication technology, mathematics and statistics, international studies, law, nursing and social sciences.
We know that choosing where to study can be a tough decision, and it’s been made even tougher in 2020 with the impacts of coronavirus. So, we’ve moved our information evening online to help you find out more about studying at UOW and answer all your questions about university study.
Our South Western Sydney information will focus on:
- Courses available at the South Western Sydney campus
- Early Admission – UOW’s early offer program
- Extra-curricular opportunities
- Support provided by the Student Success Team at UOW’s South Western Sydney campus
- UOW scholarships
- Costs of University
- Pathways for students who don’t achieve the required ATAR/IB score