About the workshop
Experts will facilitate the workshops and participants will have the opportunity to engage with fellow alumni and share their stories.
Join Kylie Hammond, CEO and Founder of Director Institute, for a half-day intensive program that will fast-track your board career.
Who should attend?
This event is suited to mid-career alumni who are ready to drive their professional pathway forward, and achieve amazing results through a board position. This workshop will equip you with the skills to transition from Executive to Non-Executive, and be board ready.
What to expect?
Kylie will step you through the types of boards you could sit on as well as the expectations, ethics and governance behind the role. She will delve into the desired abilities of a Board Director so you can refine those soft skills and learn how to promote your talents. Discussion will also be had around the importance and effectiveness of diversity on boards.
- Session 1 - Board Director Landscape
- Session 2 - Expectation of a Board Member - (Corporate Social Responsibility, Ethics, Governance)
- Session 3 - Rules Of The Game - How to Fast Track Your Career Hot Skills/Your Board Search Strategy
- Session 4 - Developing Your Unique Value Proposition (Exercise) & Elevator Pitch
- Session 5 - Transitioning to Director – Putting Your Road map into Action
- Half-day virtual workshop (RRP $295) and;
- 12 months Keys to the Boardroom access (RRP $110 p.a.)
About the facilitator
Kylie Hammond is the CEO and Founder of Director Institute Next Generation Directors - the fastest-growing network of director talent in Australia. Kylie is a leading Board and Executive Search and Board Talent Management Consultant and Australia’s foremost CEO Business Mentor. Kylie represents executive clients via her exclusive Board and Talent Management Programs, manages a number of Executive Search engagements, and coaches a range of clients across executive, leadership, sales, business, women’s issues and career development areas. An experienced Board Director, serial Entrepreneur and Angel Investor, Kylie founded Director Institute Next Generation Directors with the purpose of developing and connecting the next generation of board directors with Australian and International organisations and boards.