Are you nearly at the end of your undergraduate degree and considering your next step? Depending on your career ambitions, postgraduate study might be a suitable option for you.
Transitioning from undergraduate to postgraduate study in Business
Focused on postgraduate course work options in Business, the virtual event will cover the following areas:
- Postgraduate business coursework degrees including short course options.
- Credit for prior learning from your undergraduate degree, meaning that you can graduate from a business Master's degree in just one year.
- Trimester key dates and options to start in August, 2020.
- Managing postgraduate study with your professional work commitments.
- Time commitment for full time or part time study.
- Sydney and Wollongong campus locations.
- Fee-deferral through FEE-HELP.
A Business Careers Consultant and Course Advisor will be available for a Q&A session following the presentation.
As a reminder, this session will focus on course work degrees. If you are considering studying research, please contact email@example.com.
If you have any question prior to the session please contact Business Future Students firstname.lastname@example.org.