Now that you are wrapping up your studies for 2020, come along to our International Students Summer Job Series and get the skills and knowledge you need to find a job for the summer break and 2021.
We will be concentrating on the practical things you can do today to find employment and plan the next steps in your career, while making sure you know your rights and responsibilities in the Australian workplace, how to write competitive applications and be interview ready.
Get ready to get paid, build skills and make lots of new contacts. Register your spot today!
- Domestic students are welcome to attend however, some of the content of these workshops is tailored for international students.
- You may have previously attended some of the workshops offered in this series. The content is very similar and you are welcome to register again.
Workshop 1, How to: Plan your career and find work in a competitive job market, aims to address some of your career concerns and provide insights with the goal to empower you with the skills, knowledge and confidence to make a plan for your next career steps.
Check out the other workshops as part of the International Students Summer Job Series and register to as many as you like. We hope to see you there!
Tuesday 8 December:
- Workshop 2 - Know your rights to work in Australia – 1.15 pm
- Workshop 3 - How to: Find casual work in Australia – 2.30 pm
Thursday 10 December:
- Workshop 4 - How to: Write an Australian resume - midday
- Workshop 5 - How to: Ace your interview – 1.15 pm
- Workshop 6 - How to: Make the most of LinkedIn in your job search – 2.30 pm