Optimising LinkedIn Workshop
This exclusive workshop will be facilitated by Microsoft Consulting Services GTM Role Transformation Global Director and UOW alumnus, Catherine Feldhausen. Catherine brings to the workshop her can-do attitude and over 25 years of experience and passion for helping people excel in their career.
What the workshop will cover
Our Optimising LinkedIn workshop is ideal for recent graduates and penultimate and final year students who are entering the workplace and looking for that edge to set them apart. Catherine will equip you on how to represent your skills and expertise to your online network. In this presentation she will cover insights like, but not limited to:
- Personal branding – how to stand out from the crowd
- How to write a distinctive and catchy LinkedIn profile headline
- Using LinkedIn to showcase your passion and skills through original and shared content
- Grow your network - make meaningful connections, and understand how to utilise them
- How to discuss and transition your digital profile into real-life engagements
Places are limited. Please register by 13 October to secure your place.