This free workshop is aimed at beginners and teaches deep learning techniques for a range of computer vision tasks. After an introduction to deep learning, you’ll advance to building and deploying deep learning applications for image classification and object detection, modifying your neural networks to improve their accuracy and performance, and implementing the techniques you’ve learned on a final project. At the end of the workshop, you’ll have access to additional resources to create new deep learning applications on your own.
NVIDIA DLI offers hands-on training for developers, data scientists, and researchers looking to solve challenging problems with deep learning and accelerated computing.
Assessment type: Code-based
Certificate: Upon successful completion of the assessment, participants will receive an NVIDIA DLI certificate to recognise their subject matter competency and support professional career growth.
Prerequisites: Familiarity with programming fundamentals such as functions and variables
Tools, libraries, and frameworks: Caffe, DIGITS
At the conclusion of the workshop, you’ll have an understanding of the fundamentals of deep learning and be able to:
- Implement common deep learning workflows, such as image classification and object detection
- Experiment with data, training parameters, network structure, and other strategies to increase the performance and capability of neural networks
- Integrate and deploy neural networks in your own applications to start solving sophisticated real-world problems
Why Deep Learning Institute Hands-On Training?
- Learn to build deep learning and accelerated computing applications for industries such as autonomous vehicles, finance, game development, healthcare, robotics, and more.
- Obtain hands-on experience with the most widely used, industry-standard software, tools, and frameworks.
- Gain real-world expertise through content designed in collaboration with industry leaders such as the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, Mayo Clinic, and PwC.
- Earn an NVIDIA DLI certificate to demonstrate your subject matter competency and support career growth.
- Access content anywhere, anytime with a fully configured, GPU-accelerated workstation in the cloud.
The workshop will be delivered online.