Join our course and admissions advisors for a virtual Q&A on Graduate Certificate Course options in Business.
What to expect:
There will be a brief presentation covering topics such as:
• Postgraduate courses including 6 month course options
• Flexible study options including part-time study, weekend and evening classes
• Managing your postgraduate study with professional commitments
• Hear examples about remote course delivery
• Discuss scholarships, costs and financial assistance
Following the presentation, you will have an opportunity to have all of your program and admissions questions answered during the Q&A session.
This event will be conducted via Zoom where you may have the option of turning on your camera, but it is not required.
Who should attend?
If you are considering studying a postgraduate business degree or have an offer this event will be suitable for you.
This session will be delivering information relevant for domestic or international students.
For further information please contact our Business Future Students via firstname.lastname@example.org