How to Apply | Subject Matching
Advanced Standing Approval Deadlines:
Complete the International Exchange Program Advanced Standing Form for all three (3) of your exchange university preferences.
- Make sure you remember to attach your subject description for your overseas subjects.
- Ensure that you thoroughly research the overseas universities you wish to nominate
- You must submit this form to EIS Central at least 3 weeks prior to the application deadline stated on the Office of Global Student Mobility Website
- You must be enrolled in a degree program at UOW
- You must have good academic standing with a minimum of 65% (credit average) and no subjects below a pass
- If you have a "Pass Conceded", "Pass Restricted" or "Fail" grade on your academic record and can demonstrate extenuating circumstances, you may still be considered. You will need to submit an additional statement and proof of these circumstances at the time of your application.
- You must complete the equivalent of at least one full-time year of study (48 credit points) by the time you go on exchange
- Students who are applying to complete the final session of their degree on exchange must have completed at least 12 credit points at 300-level in their major (or final year thesis) at UOW
- You must be enrolled in a course which has a minimum completion time of at least two years full-time
- Students must be enrolled full-time, in a suitable academic program, at the host university
- Students must be able to demonstrate serious academic goals for their exchange.