Environmental Management Plan
The UOW Environmental Management Plan (EMP) 2017-2020 (PDF) outlines our environmental goals and actions we are working on to achieve our goals. Refer to our progress for information on what we have achieved.
A number of detailed Action plans have also been prepared:
- Energy and Carbon Management Action Plan (2017-2020) (PDF)
- Water Management Action Plan (2018-2020) (PDF)
- Waste Action Plan 2019 - 2021 and status report 2020 (PDF)
- Transport and Access Action Plan 2019 -2021 (PDF)
- Environmental Awareness and Engagement Action Plan 2020-2021 (PDF)
- Wollongong Campus Biodiversity Action Plan 2020-2021 (PDF) and Flora and Fauna of the Wollongong Campus (PDF)
Pesticide Notification Plan
The Pesticide Notification Plan (PDF) informs the community about pesticide use at University of Wollongong public places. The plan has been prepared to meet the requirements of the Pesticides Regulation 2017 (NSW).
Other reference documents (only available to UOW staff)
- The Environmental Management Manual (PDF) defines the roles and responsibilities required to minimise UOW’s potential impacts on the physical environment.
envirolaw provides information on environmental legal requirements (e.g. Australian Standards, government reports and legislation) to assist in managing environmental aspects of our activities. This resource is available to all UOW employees.