Information about Graduating
Students graduating in Autumn 2016 will receive their official documentation via post by September 2, 2016. If you have not received your documents by the end of September, please contact Student Central email@example.com
November 2016 Graduation Ceremonies - Composition of Ceremonies
November's ceremonies will be students graduating from the Faculty of Law, Humanities and the Arts, The Faculty of Social Sciences and the The Faculty of Science, Medicine and Health. Here is a list of which degrees will be presented at each ceremony:
Students will be contacted via SOLS and text message regarding their ceremony allocation and graduation fee.
Changing your attendance in SOLS
Once you know your ceremony, you can change your status to attending or not attending Graduation in SOLS. Here is how, step by step.
- Go into SOLS
- Click on Graduation, then Graduation Application
- Click on the box Review
- Click on the box Change Attendance
- In Part A, click on the box relevant to you (I wish to attend / or I do not wish to attend
- Click continue
Students have up until October 9 to change their attending or not attending status. After this date, you will be charged the graduation fee of $125.
CAN'T LOG INTO SOLS?
- Try using your barcode on your student card to login
- Call the IMTS student labs on 42212000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and state your full name, username, name of course that you studied, your student number and home address. This is for security purposes.
Graduation is held four times a year: April, July, November and December. Faculties of Business and Engineering and Information Sciences are held in both July and December. Faculties of Law, Humanities and the Arts, Science, Medicine and Health and Social Sciences are held in April and November.