Information about Graduating
Paying your Graduation fee
Your Graduation fee of $135 is due by the 8th of December. To pay your graduation fee please head to the fees payment site for payment options.
Students graduating in Spring 2016 will receive their official documentation via post by January 27, 2017. If you have not received your documents by the end of January, please contact Student Central firstname.lastname@example.org
December 2016 Graduation Ceremonies - Composition of Ceremonies
December's ceremonies will be students graduating from the Faculty of Business and the The Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences. Below is a list of which degrees will be presented at each ceremony. Please note this is subject to change up until November 14, 2016.
Students will be contacted via SOLS and text message regarding their ceremony allocation and graduation fee.
Changing your attendance in SOLS
Once you know your ceremony, you can change your status to attending or not attending Graduation in SOLS. Here is how, step by step.
- Go into SOLS
- Click on Graduation, then Graduation Application
- Click on the box Review
- Click on the box Change Attendance
- In Part A, click on the box relevant to you (I wish to attend / or I do not wish to attend
- Click continue
Students have up until November 27 to change their attending or not attending status. After this date, you will be charged the graduation fee of $135.
CAN'T LOG INTO SOLS?
- Try using your barcode on your student card to login
- Call the IMTS student labs on 42212000
- Email email@example.com and state your full name, username, name of course that you studied, your student number and home address. This is for security purposes.
Graduation is held four times a year: April, July, November and December. Faculties of Business and Engineering and Information Sciences are held in both July and December. Faculties of Law, Humanities and the Arts, Science, Medicine and Health and Social Sciences are held in April and November.
Click here to find out what happens on the day of your ceremony.