Payment of Graduation Fees
What is the Graduation Fee?
The Graduation Fee for students attending their ceremony is $85.
How do I prepay my Graduation Fee?
There is a variety of electronic payment methods available for payment of the Graduation Fee. Please note, all electronic payments require the student reference number. The student reference number can be obtained by logging on to SOLS and selecting Fee Statement.
1. BPAY Telephone & Internet Banking: contact your participating financial institution to make this payment from your cheque, savings or credit card account. UOW's Biller Code is 950220.
2. Internet Payment: log on to SOLS and select Internet Payment to make a credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard or Bankcard) on-line.
3. Pay by Phone: Call 1300 301 516 to make credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard, Bankcard or American Express) over the phone.
Alternatively payments can be made in person by visiting Student Central in building 17. Payment methods available are EFTPOS, Cheque, Money Order and Credit Card ONLY (Visa, Mastercard, Bankcard or American Express). Cash payments are not accepted. Student Central is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
What if I cannot prepay my Graduation Fee?
For students attending Wollongong Graduation, payment facilities will be available at Student Central in building 17 during graduation ceremony days. Student Central is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Payments can be made by EFTPOS, Cheque, Money Order and Credit Card ONLY (Visa, Mastercard, Bankcard or American Express). Cash payments are not accepted.
If you do decide to pay on the day you may experience delays and queues. We encourage you to prepay to avoid delays. We also encourage you to arrive at least 90 minutes before your ceremony.
What does my Graduation Fee cover?
Your Graduation Fee covers a variety of services, including:
• Hire of Academic Dress
• Three guest tickets
• Graduation programs for you and your guests
• Light refreshments for you and your guests
• Hall hire and presentation
• And other costs associated with the ceremony
Refunds on prepayments will be considered in exceptional circumstances only.