Higher Education Reforms 2005
From 2005, the University of Wollongong will be able to offer students, places that are:
- Commonwealth supported places with attached Commonwealth funding, which can be allocated to particular groups of students (For example, Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents);
- Full fee places for Postgraduate domestic students; as well as,
- Full fee places for international students.
The Higher Education Support Act 2003 is available from the Attorney General's SCALEplus website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Overview of changes
- Information for current & continuing students
- Information for new & commencing students after 2005
For detailed information about the new features:
- What are Commonwealth Supported Students?
- Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- Student Learning Entitlement (SLE)
- Commonwealth Learning Scholarship (CLS)